Request: Type theory/CS expert pre-review of bioinformatics paper

James Blachly james.blachly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:20:29 UTC 2021

Dear all:

We are writing a short bioinformatics manuscript describing a
novel feature of our Dlang bioinformatics library [0] which
leverages the type system in (AFAICT) a novel way to statically
guarantee correctness within our problem domain.

However, we are not type theorists or even computer scientists
[1], and the manuscript could benefit greatly from a pre-review
by an expert in the field for correctness of nomenclature and
other suggestions. We would be delighted to acknowledge you in
the paper (or, if major rewrite is suggested and undertaken,
potentially to include you as a co-author).

Please shoot me at note at my gmail address if you can help. We
will try to take an absolute minimum of your time. Thank you in
advance!

James Blachly

[0] dhtslib ; https://github.com/blachlylab/dhtslib/
[1]