(Skia) Submit project to bindbc?

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:48:09 UTC 2021

Skia is 2D graphics library used by Google Chrome and Firefox, it
is used by Android and Flutter. It provides canvas API to draw
graphics and fonts and licensed under permissive license (BSD).

I've made bindbc-skia bindings and would like to transfer it to
BindBC team.
Whom I need to write to have it added as part of official BindBC
packages?

It (C API) seems stable enough, unfortunately I'm not willing to
maintain it for a long time and I may be unavailable for quite
some time from time to time. However I think it will be useful to
someone.

Source
https://github.com/Superbelko/bindbc-skia