port of redo-c to BetterC

aquaratixc disconnectix at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:53:36 UTC 2021

Thank you very much to everyone who answered. That helped. I have
more questions ... I also ran into this: there is a function
```redo_ifchange (int targetc, char ** targetv)``` inside which
the ```char [targetc] skip;``` array is defined; , and as a
result we get an error like ```redo.d (784): Error: variable
`targetc` cannot be read at compile time```. it is clear that the
compiler cannot define a variable at the compilation stage and
set the dimension from it, but how to solve the question in