Transitions to new language semantics

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri Jun 11 13:10:23 UTC 2021

We have `enough features` in D.
But, one have to use `d` carefully in production,since it is not
stable enough.
We need a stable D version. Then gradually experiment.
Rather than only the latest version one. Although the development
is fast, there are a lot of bugs. This scares away beginners.
I think after D teams finished `ImportC`, we should first create
a stable version.
This stable version lasts for 2 years, mainly fixes bugs.
And the new and latest version, `d team` can do `BIG change`.
Anyway, we have a stable one available.
In my opinion, the `Big change` is to divide large files into
small files, so that the granularity of source files is smaller
and the dependency relationship is clearer. By the way,solving
the problem of GC .So it's less likely to have fatal errors.
This way,many people would like to join `the d development`.