Geometry and math library feature requests thread

unDEFER undefer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:48:05 UTC 2021

Hello, there!
I already have a lot of experience with D. I have written my own
game engine for my game
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/dizzy-omega/), but
implementation of my collision detector is 2D and is ugly without
good geometry library.
Now I have even two projects which very need in good geometry
math library.
The first one is utility to fix color profile of any printer by
print&scan special color test pages. The task which I can't to
solve without good library is interpolating 3D-function only some
random points of which are known.
The second project is also game project. It will use job done in
Dizzy Omega, but game engine must be many improved to understand
Collada format, animation engine and more universal collision
detector in 3D. This game will open source but commercial which
will distributed by "pay later" principle. Anyway I again need
here some good geometry math library.

I want in this topic discuss which features must have such
library to be universal and useful not only for my projects, but
also for any your projects.

Thanks.