Metaprogramming without templates

sighoya sighoya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:01:36 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 22:51:06 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> As you know from my previous typefunction project I am trying
> to make CTFE more usable for proper metaprogramming (as opposed
> to just string manipulation and string mixins).

+1

But this sounds much like macros, which I prefer much.

However, they are unlikely.

Stefan, could you first make a dip for any of these, or would you
present one grand dip for all of these things?

Just one point, it would be nice to retrieve also the context of
the whole project as AST enacting macros as true language plugins.