https://tour.dlang.org/ is down

Petar Petar
Wed Jun 23 06:02:11 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 21:30:55 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 21:16:51 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>> I took the opportunity to setup daily builds on the main
>> core-exec image, so that it would pick new versions of DMD and
>> LDC automatically.
>
> For dmd-beta, dmd-nightly and ldc-beta it currently reports:
>
> Unable to find image 'dlangtour/core-exec:dmd-beta' locally
> Trying to pull repository docker.io/dlangtour/core-exec ...
> docker: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit.
> You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading:
> https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit.
> See '/usr/local/bin/docker run --help'.

Thanks, fixed (by authenticating)! I updated the deployment
script so that missing those images shouldn't be possible next
time.

In theory we could apply for Docker's [open source program][0]
(successfully applying as a [partner][1] seems unlikely), but
that seems too much hassle to be worth it. We should instead
migrate to either [GH's CR][2], or [GitLab's][3].

[0]:
https://www.docker.com/blog/expanded-support-for-open-source-software-projects/
[1]: https://www.docker.com/partners/programs
[2]: