Dlang Analytics

Max Haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:28:14 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 4 March 2021 at 02:59:11 UTC, James Lu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 February 2021 at 17:30:44 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/msgrlxcnfafkopqvbxha@forum.dlang.org

>>> https://imgur.com/a/xZp95is
>>>
>>> The first screenshot are the current months in 2018 (with the
>>> orange line being the previous period, i.e. the last months
>>> in 2017)
>>> The second screenshot is from 2017.
>>>
>>> tl;dr: in 2017 ~200k page views from 34k unique visitors
>>>
>>> Let me know if you need more detailed statistics.
>>
>> Interesting. Would you mind sharing some more recent stats?
>
> Please share referrer data. There are some FLOSS analytics
> services available we can use.
>
> As someone who regularly promotes D on Hacker News, this data
> is useful to discover new channels of promotion by discovering
> existing channels and reaching out.

I am going to put together somewhere to collate information and
data like this. The main blocker for me personally is actually
doing the web side of it, but it should be coming soon-ish.

I would like to use a dashboard so one can download reports and
get alerts and things like that, but they seem far too
complicated for this purpose. I'll probably just roll some graphs
myself.