What's the D equivalence?

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 08:26:28 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 7 March 2021 at 01:20:07 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 3/5/2021 2:13 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
>> As the title says, some of the things I know right away D
>> already has. But is there something checkedc has that we don't?
>>
>> https://github.com/Microsoft/checkedc/wiki/Extension-overview
>
> Microsoft should have read this first:
>
> https://www.digitalmars.com/articles/C-biggest-mistake.html
>
> which is a far simpler scheme to do the same thing.

True. I'm really impressed with your work on D, I just really
don't understand why it isn't used more.

But, I think we have a slight upward trend. I've been compiling
(no pun intended?) some stats from github, FB, Twitter, Reddit,
Discord (activity, users etc) and I think I have evidence for a
slight organic growth.

It's 2021, it's about time.