Article: Alternatives to C++

Istvan Dobos not.disclosing.here at example.com
Mon Mar 8 18:31:05 UTC 2021

https://caiorss.github.io/C-Cpp-Notes/cpp-alternatives.html

Some good ol' C++ bashing. I found this interesting: if a
polymorphic type gets passed by value, it loses its polymorphism.
I haven't seen it spelled out like this before, but makes sense.
Why mentioning it specifically though?

D is mentioned first in the General purpose section, along with
some interesting choices (like ATS).
 From a first couple skims, there are probably a few inaccuracies
about all of them. But I liked the linked videos section and it's
quite nice that somebody made it into an easily readable summary.