Feedback Thread: DIP 1040--Copying, Moving, and Forwarding--Community Review Round 1

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 22:36:28 UTC 2021

On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 21:50:19 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Monday, 8 March 2021 at 10:21:37 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Ok, good idea, although to be clear this is implicit in the
>> Description.

I would like to remind everyone of the Feedback Thread rules. All
posts must be a reply to my original post and must provide
actionable feedback. DIP authors can reply to feedback, but there
should be no replies to their posts unless they ask for clarity.
Discussions belong in the discussion thread.

I’ll let all the posts above this one stand, but I will delete
any further such posts.