A good name for a GUI library?

Danny Arends Danny.Arends at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:26:19 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 11 March 2021 at 10:59:11 UTC, Mark Lagodych wrote:
> I've got an idea of a small GUI library as a pet project. What
> easy-to-type, short and nice name you can suggest? I can also
> use a shortened form (for instance, if the lib is called
> "kaleidoscope", i can use only "kd").
>
> I've come up with these ones so far:
> - Mango (is it already used?)
> - Rowan (i like it; could be shorten to "rw")
> - Feijoa (complicated, however, could be shorten to nice "fj")
> - Pumpkin (also could be "pmk")
>
> Why fruit? Well, that are just my names. You don't have to
> mention fruit.
>
> Any beautiful words associated with Mars?

Just gonna suggest my favorite Martian topological place

Medusae Fossae (MF)

Medusae Fossae is one of the weirdest locations on Mars, with
some people even speculating that it holds evidence of some sort
of a UFO crash. The more likely explanation is it is a huge
volcanic deposit, some one-fifth of the size of the United
States. Over time, winds sculpted the rocks into some beautiful
formations.