Feedback Thread: DIP 1035-- at system Variables--Community Review Round 2

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:52:56 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 09:23:35 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> This is the feedback thread for the second round of Community
> Review of DIP 1035, "@system Variables".
>
> The review period will end at 11:59 PM ET on March 11, or when
> I make a post declaring it complete. Feedback posted to this
> thread after that point may be ignored.

This review round has ended and this Feedback Thread is now
considered closed. Thanks to Dukc for providing feedback, and to
the DIP authors for responding.

Assuming no major revisions are undertaken going forward, this
DIP will enter the queue for a round of Final Review before I
hand it off to Walter and Atila for Formal Assessment.