vibe.d throws HTTPServerErrorInfo if a file upload is too large before any of my code executes

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Sun Mar 14 20:55:05 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 13 March 2021 at 21:22:05 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

I don't want to change the size limit.

> I would think that the error should be handled fine by vibe-d.
> Note, you can override error handling to put out a page of your
> choice based on the exception.

It does return my custom error page, but that is not what I want
to return.
at that point I have no session so I can't send back the page
with the form that was submitted marked with an error.

>> Also, since Errors are not intended to be caught, shouldn't
>> this be an Exception instead?
>
> The thing you should get is HTTPStatusException, not an Error.
>
> -Steve

You are right, it causes an HTTPStatusException.