Discussion Thread: DIP 1040--Copying, Moving, and Forwarding--Community Review Round 1

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:21:15 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 14 March 2021 at 01:44:19 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> You are making an argument from silence fallacy, if you are
> asserting that there is no interaction between move semantics
> with alias this by the virtue of not being mentioning in the
> dip at all.
>
> - Alex

Alright, can you ensure how there is no interaction with that
teapot orbiting around the sun between Mercury and Venus?

Careful because if you don't, you'd be making an argument from
silence fallacy, and you sure wouldn't want to do that.

The rest of the sentence pretty much boils down to this:
https://i.imgflip.com/51rqyi.jpg

If this is what i wanted to assert, you can trust this is what I
would have asserted.