replacing removed projects in dub

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:47:23 UTC 2021

>> Everyone has seen this happen sometimes. An open-source author deletes
>> their account or the repository, and then the source is gone. The
>> latest is this project:
>>
>> https://code.dlang.org/packages/raylib-d
>>

>> Also, if anyone has any information about why this happened, let me
>> know (you can email me if you want to speak privately), I want to make
>> sure the original author really meant to do this before I register a
>> copy of their stuff.
>
> FYI, I registered raylib-d2, which has been updated with all tags to use
> the new name (so all you need to do if you depend on raylib-d, is to
> change it to raylib-d2)
>
> As long as the original author does not respond, I'll maintain that
> library, but probably not actively.
>
> https://github.com/schveiguy/raylib-d2

I did not get a response, but the maintainer (or someone else) must have
logged in and redirected to my repo for raylib-d.

So raylib-d will live on under my account! I'll make the repo archived
and note that in the README (probably put in a pragma(msg) to tell
people to switch).

I'll release raylib-d v3.0.4 with the latest stuff (there was some code
that hadn't been released).

-Steve