Thanks again, this time for the github workflow action

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:13:47 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 20:54:10 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 3/25/21 4:39 AM, Chris Piker wrote:
>
> > the github setup-dlang action
>
> Some of us have no idea what it is and how to use it. (Me too!
> :p)
>
> Ali

It installs the D compiler in your CI environment. Saves you from
having to download and run `install.sh` yourself, more or less.

I have some workflows set up for `sumtype` that use it:

- Run tests using multiple OSes and compiler versions:

https://github.com/pbackus/sumtype/blob/v1.1.1/.github/workflows/test.yml

- Build documentation with adrdox and deploy to Github pages:

https://github.com/pbackus/sumtype/blob/v1.1.1/.github/workflows/docs.yml