Time to move std.experimental.checkedint to std.checkedint ?

tsbockman thomas.bockman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 01:10:24 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 01:09:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> * https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/2743019 - relatively
> recent, quotes a lot of other work. A good starting point.

I skimmed the paper, and from what I have seen so far it supports
my understanding of the facts in every way. I intend to read it
more carefully later this week and post a summary here of the
most relevant bits, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't want to
pay for it.

Of course, there is a subject aspect to all of this as well; even
with numbers in hand reasonable people may disagree as to what
should be done about them.