Time to move std.experimental.checkedint to std.checkedint ?

Elronnd elronnd at elronnd.net
Wed Mar 31 07:04:26 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at 05:08:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> I skimmed the article just now and... 1% is literally not found
> in the text, and 3% is a "guesstimate" per the author.

Look at the 'fsan ud' row of the only table.  1% is the
performance penalty for 'zip', and 0% penalty for 'unzip'.

3% codesize I got from looking at binaries on my own system.  I
actually forgot that that article talks about codesize at all.