Array literals are weird.

Blatnik blatblatnik at gmail.com
Sat May 1 13:23:04 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 1 May 2021 at 12:35:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Yeah, it works now but that's again relatively new. It wasn't
> there when this stuff was designed.
>
> It'd probably break a lot of code if this were to change now.

I guess the conclusion is, D's array literals are weird for
historic reasons.

There are definitely more important things that need fixing. This
would be a breaking change with relatively not that much benefit.

The `.staticArray` thing is good enough for me.

Still there is some performance / language simplification to be
gained here.