2.097.0

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:10:13 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 1 May 2021 at 10:51:48 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I'll write up something about it once it's released, as I do
> for every .0 release.

One thing for people to know about with the complex deprecation
is that some things in phobos that work with the built-in types
may no longer work with `std.Complex`. For instance, the
following unittest passes without error. There are good reasons
for this, but it just requires some fixing if you rely on
`hasElaborateAssign`.

```d
unittest
{
     import std.complex: Complex;
     import std.traits: hasElaborateAssign;

     static assert (hasElaborateAssign!(Complex!float));
     static assert (!hasElaborateAssign!cfloat);
}
```