OT: personal covid preparedness plan

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon May 3 20:00:18 UTC 2021

On 5/3/2021 3:17 AM, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> I've had medium COVID-19 (12 days of
> fever/diarrhea/asnomia/tiredness/short-breathness/cough without grave symptoms)
> and the following tips came up.

I'm glad you pulled through ok.

I'd like everyone in the D community to get fully vaccinated. I received my
second shot a few days ago, getting them as soon as I was eligible.

At least in the US, we've reached the point where you can walk in without an
appointment and get vaccinated. Please don't delay.

I'm looking forward to the day we can have an in-person conference again!