is anyone maintaining the main dub repo?

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:07:17 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 at 09:03:00 UTC, singingbush wrote:
> Numerous projects such as vibe-d, mysql-native, and ddbc have
> tagged releases that are still not showing up on code.dlang.org.
>
> I tagged ddbc 3 months ago!
>
> related github tickets have no response:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/issues/492
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/issues/494
>
> Is there anyone left in the D community that has the access
> required to fix this problem?
>
> Worth noting that Adam Ruppe mentioned in his comment that this
> seems to only be a problem for projects on Github.

Yes, there is currently a problem with the registry. I'm trying
to set up my local registry and debug, but am currently having
autentication problems.

If anyone have worked with dub-registry before sees this, please
contact me either here, on slack or on Discord (username
Imperatorn).

Or, maybe even better, take a look at the registry yourself and
see what might be causing this 😉