is anyone maintaining the main dub repo?

singingbush singingbush at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 12:01:04 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 at 11:37:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 at 09:03:00 UTC, singingbush wrote:
>
> I contacted Sönke Ludwig, who maintains the code.dlang.org
> server. He has uploaded a new build that he believes will
> resolve the issue. All packages should be up to date soon.

Thanks Mike. Is Sönke the only person that can do this? My main
concern is not simply fixing the current problem but around the
potential for future issues like this. Not only has this been an
issue for some time but the issues for it in Github being left
unanswered indicates that there's not enough people that can
maintain it. Is this something that needs to be made aware to
people so that some volunteers can get involved?

I have the same problem with
[intellij-dlanguage](https://github.com/intellij-dlanguage/intellij-dlanguage). Reports of problems come in much faster than they can be resolved.