Phobos' slow descent into madness

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:19:30 UTC 2021

On Friday, 7 May 2021 at 20:47:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

With all the nit-picking you've (thankfully) been doing recently,
would it be worth writing up "Andrei's Ambitious Amendments to
Phobos", a.k.a some kind of action plan you'd personally like to
see going forward?

I ask this as you have a very keen eye for things like this, and
considering your position people are likely to listen and discuss
about what you'd like to see changed.

Having it all separated over multiple forum posts may be ok for
discussions, but to see the overall view and direction, perhaps
it is best to consolidate it all together somehow?

It'd certainly be quite welcome to see a push into a specific
direction for either/both the language and Phobos, especially
since Phobos feels like it's in some weird sort of limbo to me.

Or just ignore me because I barely know what I'm talking about >xP