Remove switch case fallthrough

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Fri May 14 06:21:10 UTC 2021

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 00:42:47 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Implicit fallthrough was not deprecated "just to do it". There
> were reasons. Doing so caught bugs and was generally
> well-received. Example:
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/lgoda9$23dc$1@digitalmars.com

Yeah but we have to add "break" every time? No ones uses this
feature anymore (thus the warnings) because we can add more
cases. This is what I mean by saying "doing things just to do
them". While I agree that code that looks like C should act like
C but I think we can make one exception here! But anyway just my
opinion