Plan for D

dogman dogman at somehwere.com
Sun May 16 20:33:12 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 19:46:06 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 18:24:11 UTC, dogman wrote:
>> [...]
>
> There are "GC off" switches.
>
> @nogc, GC.disable and betterC

But then we dont know if all standard library and other modules
can be used. We dont even have associate arrays etc. What we want
is a pluggable framework where people can use the default GC or
their GC or manual memory management by registering
malloc/free's(like zig). Code is same. I am not sure technically
if its possible as I am not an expert in compiler.