Help needed with libdparse PR

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Mon May 17 10:37:01 UTC 2021

On Monday, 17 May 2021 at 10:05:27 UTC, drug wrote:
> 17.05.2021 12:02, Basile B. пишет:
>> The problem in the present case is also that libdparse-based
>> tools use all a special branch of stdx-alloc (2.77.z) to
>> prevent the dep on mir-core
>
> What's wrong with mir-core?

That's actually another option, drop the 2.77.z branch of stdx
alloc.
(forgot to say, its possible that it requires a backport from the
master branch...)

But is it for dparse so dscanner, dcd, dsymbol, dfmt will have to
be updated.
That's some boring maintenance work.

Currently there's nothing that can be done with a simple PR, I've
tried a few days ago:

- https://github.com/dlang-community/libdparse/pull/444
- https://github.com/dlang-community/libdparse/pull/443
- https://github.com/dlang-community/libdparse/pull/442

For the time being, disable the Meson tests, that's what blocks
the PR, that what's urgent.

Then, later, those who still care about the projects involved
could take a decision on : "fix the tags in the 2.77.z branch or
update everything to use master".