D Compilers Disprove Fermat’s Last Theorem

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon May 17 22:22:08 UTC 2021

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 07:53:56AM +0000, Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I accidentally found an old funny article about the undefined behavior
> in C / C++:
> [C Compilers Disprove Fermat’s Last
> Theorem](https://blog.regehr.org/archives/140)
>
> After a little testing, I can confidently state that D compilers
> disprove Fermat’s Last Theorem too!

This reminds me of this thread:

	https://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.3657.1591403118.31109.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com

in which DMD-compiled code is able to perceive quantum superimposition
directly, as opposed to LDC-produced code that can only perceive one of
the collapsed states at a time.

:-D

Shin: (n.) A device for finding furniture in the dark.