Associative arrays

Ola Fosheim Grostad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:01:39 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 11:54:45 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> It would actually be really cool if the AA literal was just
> rewritten into a constructor call of key, value, key, value,

That is an interesting thought.  I was thinking more in the
direction of a compile time type for literals that could be
passed around and comsumed by some destination type.  But I have
not given this a lot of thought, so maybe your suggestion is
sufficient? The only way to gind out is to map out all the usage
scenarios and find something that the type system can resolve.