Plan for D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Tue May 18 16:02:10 UTC 2021

D has many shortcomings. D needs to be reborn.
Need to big open and big close, need to reconstruct, need to BIG
CHANGE.
Don't be afraid. Our current D scale is too small, you can change
it greatly.
If you are afraid of change, you will lose.
C++20 has been very powerful. D must be greatly changed.
Don't believe those who advocate GC, they are the enemy of D.
When I think about it, I can't imagine that compiling a D library
will take up a whole memory,and crash.
Only by doing the best can we be competitive.
.
Only by doing real system programming can there be a way out.
A single spark can start a prairie fire. We can completely change
it, just like PY3 and py2.
.
Don't be afraid. If you are afraid, you will lose.(repete 3 times)
PY3, only 3 has a way out. Otherwise, python will die..