Plan for D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed May 19 00:21:11 UTC 2021

I have come to the conclusion that the fighting power of language
is:
`C++~d>trust~C#>KT,Java,go`. If`d` is afraid of improve and
adheres to `GC`, I will move `d` to the end and directly choose
`C++` because`d` retains `disadvantages` and gives up
`advantages`. Because there are many places where` memory is very
important `. The less`memory` means the less `cost`. Only in this
way,` industrial users` will choose you.

At present, `c++`'s comprehensive strength is the strongest .

If we make BIG changes, we can change it to better `c++`.

since `d` has much fewer users, it can be either a `disadvantage
or an advantage`. Because you can be confident and bold to make
changes. When you have more users, you are really constrained.
This is where `C++` can't beat `d`.