Plan for D

Ola Fosheim Grostad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed May 19 14:43:05 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 13:25:20 UTC, zjh wrote:
> Well, I don't know what to do.
> No small change, no big change.
> Let's stand still.

If this was my process then I would have created an opn working
group forum for memory management, defined what is off limits
(core requirements) and let people discuss. They apparently are
going for a closed group. The problem with this is that you can
get en echo chamber where the wrong solution is picked... Meaning
if you select people that already agree with you, you might end
up with more of the wrong questions and then you also get the
wrong answers...

But, we'll see.

I cannot tell you what to do, but I am starting to look at
combining Swift and C++.