Creating strike teams

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Thu May 20 09:33:08 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 08:06:18 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> As described in the latest blog post [1], we are trying to
> create strike teams for our repos to streamline the work that
> needs to be done. We will start by creating these for our major
> repos (dmd, druntime, phobos) and if it works out, we can
> expand it to other areas (testing infrastructure,
> documentation, etc.).
[...]
> [1]
> https://dlang.org/blog/2021/05/18/a-pull-request-managers-perspective/

I think every effort to structure the community better in order
to pool the available forces in a targeted manner is **very
good!**

(But it should not be forgotten to make the goals for these
efforts measurable in order to be able to evaluate the success of
the strategy. The old saying applies: no path is the right one
without a goal. => D Vision Document 2021?)