Plan for D

Tejas notrealemail at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:44:51 UTC 2021

> So regardless of how people feel, the concept of a task/actor
> is becoming more relevant. We see this on many scales, also in
> cloud solutions. Partioning computations and memory, making it
> less dependent on architecture, allows for scaling (and
> ultimately distributed computing).

Have you heard of a language called pony? They seem to be going
in that direction.

ponylang.io/

The following is a video of a guy whose company made a
nanosecond-level response time data stream processor with it. It
has a task based GC, like you want.Don't know about
metaprogramming though.

https://youtu.be/GigBhej1gfI