Sorry and Goodbye...

A privacy.is.security at gmailisntprivate.com
Sat May 22 16:26:10 UTC 2021

I use to be a part of this community for some time, I stayed
anonymous as I don't like forming connections as they are
complicated. I've come to a realization recently that I made a
huge mistake in my calculations. I was under the assumption that
all of your minds work the way mine does, but I realize now that
was a very stupid mistake.

I don't have "opinions". I base all my "opinions" purely on
observable fact. If there is a statistic that can't be observed
as fact I view it as a probability and make determinations to
observer the best solution for a given result. I also have what I
guess you would describe as a photographic memory. So I see all
the consistency a normal person wouldn't and that might be where
a large part of where the miscommunication has happened.

Walter- I notice a lot of inconsistency in your arguments that I
perceived as deception. I see now that could be explained away by
a number of factors, among which may include bad memory (compared
to mine; sorry) or possibly a coping mechanism you've constructed
that you aren't aware of. Sorry I can't help you more, you simply
avoided talking to me lol. Some of the bugs in DMD are a
reflection of that, simply avoided.

Andrei- You said you couldn't understand why someone wouldn't
accept your help? How do you think I feel about you? For some
reason it seems you don't think someone in this community is
capable of helping you. I won't presume to know what that is, but
I would suggest you post some of your ideas anonymously and see
what people really think of them. I think you may have been in
the spotlight too long, but that's just a hypothesis at this
point.

Mike Parker- We had a disagreement about a change that you were
making. I said you didn't care about the community and you took
that the wrong way. What you were implementing negatively
impacted the community. I presumed you knew, but I see now that
was an incorrect assumption to make, and I should have assumed
you were incompetent at encouraging community growth. I can see
how the change could have been made to protect Walter, but you
can't really do both at the same time, you need to pick one.

I hope you see this as the way I intended it, to help you in the
way someone managed to help me. To see something about my self
that I don't see myself or that I forced myself to forget. I know
change is difficult, and it is even more difficult when you don't
know for certain whether a change will actually be positive or
negative. Sometimes you do have to take a chance though.

```d
I'm glad to see there's finally syntax highlighting, you're
moving in the right direction, keep it up :)!
```

Sorry if I don't respond, I'm going through a list of things I
thought I was crazy about, but so far they've all proven to be
true. I have a terrible fear of rejection, so I don't want to
read any of your replies because it is easier for me lol.

-Some asshole with aspergers