Laravel for DLang? I want create it!

russhy russhy at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:37:45 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 10:09:43 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
> [Laravel](https://laravel.com/) is the most popular web
> framework in PHP. It is easy to use and easy to maintain.
>
> We currently have [hunt
> framework](https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-framework) as a web
> framework, but in the process of using it, users need to learn
> more unique usages. We hope to re design a new web framework
> based on laravel's design method. So that more people can
> simply and quickly use D programming language to develop web
> application server and restapi server.
>
> At the same time, it is convenient for more PHP developers to
> use D programming language for web application development.
>
> I'd like to hear your suggestions and expectations for such a
> web framework.

Focus should be on compilation time, i tried both vibe/hunt, and
they suffer from horrible iteration time because of their massive
use of std/templates

https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-http/issues/20

Have to compete with GO and their fast iteration time

For information, my (personal) project without std import fully
recompile in 0.5 seconds, so it is possible with D to achieve
faster iteration time than GO, wich will be something worth
mentioning for marketing purposes