Laravel for DLang? I want create it!

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun May 23 21:26:39 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 20:47:45 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Yes, compilation time is a huge problem with
> introspection-based web development.

Yes, but some things are worse than others.

My demo LMS compiles from scratch in 2.5 seconds. If you lose
some of the features like the runtime script interpreter, you can
get that down to 1.5 seconds... but the runtime script
interpreter is overall a win because it lets you avoid some
rebuilds entirely.

If you abandon the introspection you get down to about 0.8s but I
think that cost is worth it.