How can we make it easier to experiment with the compiler?

Schrom, Brian T Brian.Schrom at pnnl.gov
Mon May 24 03:51:19 UTC 2021

I spent a few hours over a couple of weekends experimenting with removing imports or making them selective at least, and I believe it was "alias this" or something with symbol resolution became a nightmare and I stopped looking at it.  I totally get it's my lack of understanding symbol resolution that was the issue.  Given the time I had to devote, it was too big of a hurdle to overcome at the time.