Machine learning framework in D

Tim tim.oliver at tutanota.com
Tue May 25 00:20:26 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm needing to do a bit of ML soon for a project I'm involved in
and I can't find any ML libs for D. Most of the libs available
are for python (sci-kit learn, TensorFlow, etc.). I originally
looked at using TensorFlow's C API but it doesn't include the
actual ML stuff, just the tensor things. Could anybody help me
out here?

Any recommendations? I was thinking of using RPC to talk to
TensorFlow in python, could there be any bad sides to this? I
haven't managed to get RPC to talk to python form D in the past

Thanks in advance