Enhancements can enable memory-safe reference counting

Gavin Ray gavinray at site.com
Tue May 25 18:40:52 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 13:03:58 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 00:45:09 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> Destroy?
>
> It's a bit of a shame that there aren't any other comments here
> because it seemed interesting, but I didn't have the time to
> really dig into this to understand everything going on.

Is there anyone smarter than myself that might be willing to
explain/comment the code and what's going on here? Would be much
appreciated =D

I think I understand that it's some sort of ownership/refcounting
system that's meant to provide scope-based safe resource usage
but I am not sure I can appreciate the brilliance to it's fullest.