Sorry and Goodbye...

Avrina avrina12309412342 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 22:19:45 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 16:14:39 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
> On Saturday, 22 May 2021 at 16:26:10 UTC, A wrote:
>> -Some asshole with aspergers
>
> As a fellow spergic arsehole, give your mind time to settle,
> and don't be afraid to make yourself known if/when you come
> back.

Hey I actually thought Walter might be able to help me with
something.

I'm lazy so here's the quote that got me interested, if you don't
see it like I do, let me know and we can try to figure out where
the misunderstanding lies. My intentions are good, literally.

```
What is the meaning of trust but verify?
In the study of programming languages, the phrase has been used
to describe the implementation of downcasting: the compiler
trusts that the downcast term will be of the desired type, but
this assumption is verified at runtime in order to avoid
undefined behavior.

```

A quick question, if someone was developing a software simulation
of an experimental explosion. What would be the real life
equivalent of "undefined behaviour"? Does anyone know where I
might find such an expert and who might be able to give such a
person the right amount of information they feel at the right
time, but again. Trust, but verify when dealing with nuclear.