Proof of concept for v2 - NO duplication, NO `static if` hell, NO difficulty with interoperability

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Mon Nov 1 03:34:46 UTC 2021

On Monday, 1 November 2021 at 01:55:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/31/21 9:35 PM, zjh wrote:

Manu's `...` proposal is very convenient. It is orthogonal to the
`array`. It provides a variety of writing methods. With `...`,
many implementations are very concise. It is basically a must for
`C++` users.
The C++ `concept` is also very convenient. When writing
constraints on a separate `T` type, there is no need to write an
`if...` behind. With a little effort, users can feel comfortable.
What we need is a good `organization` and gradually achieve the
`priority goals`. In the `d Forum` and the `D home page `,
`Users` can see the changes in the `future and now`. We need to
`attract` excellent people, we need to do a good job in the
`details` and let `d users` know the strength of `d`.
We should become stronger in being good at (`metaprogramming`)
and fill the gap in the obvious `weakness(GC)`. In this way,
naturally, when others think of `metaprogramming`, they think of
`d`. If they can use `metaprogramming`, they can naturally be
regarded as excellent.