What kinds of Software do you create in D.

dd dd at dax.moe
Mon Nov 1 20:43:23 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 01:48:25 UTC, harakim wrote:
> I'm curious: Is there a poll somewhere that asks what kind of
> software projects people write in D? If not, what does everyone
> write using the D Language?

Currently making a few technical tools for myself with a twist
such as:
- ddh: Hasher with features I like (like mmfile).
- ddhx: Interactive hex viewer (xxd wasn't enough for me).
- ddcpuid: CPUID tool in betterC, counts 200+ bits (DMD/GDC/LDC
compatible).
- alicedbg: Debugger and disassembler in betterC (heavy WIP)
along with a website. Currently my biggest work.

All cross-platform whenever possible. All personal projects.