Thoughts on versioning

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:15:40 UTC 2021

On Monday, 1 November 2021 at 20:44:45 UTC, harakim wrote:
> fairly close in adoption. I see more jobs for Angular, but
> everyone I know who uses on of the two uses Vue at their job.
> Angular is certainly not as popular as it used to be and is
> declining in relative popularity all the time.
>
> https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=%2Fg%2F11c6w0ddw9,%2Fg%2F11c0vmgx5d,%2Fm%2F012l1vxv

I don't know how well search reflects usage as people search more
when learning, but it varies a lot between countries:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=%2Fg%2F11c6w0ddw9,%2Fg%2F11c0vmgx5d,%2Fm%2F012l1vxv

Chinese developers seems to have a preference for vue.js, maybe
better documentation?

> Angular 2 was released in September of 2016.

And now it is at Angular 12…