What kinds of Software do you create in D.

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:37:18 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 01:48:25 UTC, harakim wrote:
> I'm curious: Is there a poll somewhere that asks what kind of
> software projects people write in D? If not, what does everyone
> write using the D Language?

We are developing Azure-Sphere High-secure Gateway Router, it's
now in the end of development, and will shipping to Microsoft 😎.

Microsoft Azure-Sphere MT3620 is a wifi chip, and as a gateway,
we made a Linux based LTE router for MT3620, the gateway's manage
software is all-done in D including production factory testing
support.

As it's all about linux system programming, D is doing all things
great!

Thanks and 👍 to Dlang.