What kinds of Software do you create in D.

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Tue Nov 2 13:24:55 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 30 October 2021 at 01:48:25 UTC, harakim wrote:
> I'm curious: Is there a poll somewhere that asks what kind of
> software projects people write in D? If not, what does everyone
> write using the D Language?

nearly all of my own personal web services and websites are
written with a D backend these days (most are open source on my
GitHub, GitLab or sourcehut)

I also work on serve-d (the LSP for code-d, the vscode extension)

I'm currently making a linux phone app using GTK 4 and libadwaita
with GtkD's gtk4 branch and
[d_adw](https://github.com/KonstantIMP/d_adw)

The most I do with D right now is a lot of short quick scripts to
process any amount of data easily though. (at work)