What kinds of Software do you create in D.

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:35:15 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 16:48:21 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> But I could see some niche use case where the CGI program is
> actually a daemon that's doing other things in the background,
> and occasionally services a request from the web-facing
> webserver via CGI.

That's actually why I added it: a user wanted unix domain for
scgi. And since so much of the code for scgi and http are shared,
it just automatically applied to both.

There's a lxd program that does listen for http on a unix socket,
so my http2.d client also supports it from that end.

I actually kinda prefer using a unix socket than a tcp thing just
because the name is less likely to collide than ports...