What kinds of Software do you create in D.

dd dd at dax.moe
Tue Nov 2 22:24:17 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 08:14:14 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> I want to know more about alicedbg!

I don't want to give too much detail because at the time of
writing I've just hit kind of a block how I want to decode legacy
SSE and VEX-prefixed instructions (hell ensues with EVEX and
MVEX) under x86 in a way that I like.

Summary is just that being a debugger and a disassembler. Maybe
figure out a way to do embedded debugging à la Delve (Golang).

It's *so* not ready, but is my little baby project, so I'm not
keen on PRs. There are my other stuff I'd prefer seeing PRs for.