Documentation improvements needed for versioning

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:25:52 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 22:07:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> 2. The public imports should link to the imported stuff:

adrdox does this now on my box

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/testimport.html

It lists out each selective import on its own line then you can
override the doc comment if you want on the import itself, or
otherwise it will look up the original item's comment.

This is what it looks like in a more real case right now:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.string.html#public-imports

Not sure I love it. I might take the selective ones and just
merge them into the general members list. But undecided so far.

Aliases and selective imports work essentially the same way, so
figuring it out for one will also do it for the other.